LexComply.com is pleased to announce launch of Act-Encyclopedia. Free access to all the custodians of compliances. Just click on the link: – Act Encyclopedia – LexComply to use the facility.
Ordinarily, a company operating in the Indian regulatory environment needs to comply with Central, State and Local legislation depending on the following:
- Business of the Company;
- Operational Process followed to do such business;
- Locations where such business is being carried on; and
- HR involved in the process.
For this it is essential that we articulate a list of applicable laws.
Further we are often faced with situations that where we need to check the applicability of an Act/Regulations may be due to notice from any government department or queries raised by clients/Auditors/Management etc.
In that case Act encyclopedia will prove to be immense value.
Some of the key benefits are as under:
- On click of button you can see the applicability criteria ;
- It provides for exemption provisions ;
- Covers more than 230 Central and State Acts and Regulations; and
- Periodic update.
Disclaimer: This is an effort by Lexcomply.com to contribute towards improving compliance management regime. User is advised not to construe this service as legal opinion and is advisable to take a view of subject experts.